[support] Experience with Kaltura?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:38:34 UTC 2010

I have used Kaltura. They have an excellent module, very well designed and
documented, both for viewing and for conducting business with the Kaltura
server.

You can try it for free.

The only problem I had for several clients was that the cost seemed a little
steep at the time (given their budgets), but that may be an uninformed
opinion on my part. One client used it successfully for a video contest
campaign.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com