[support] images in a view

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Oct 6 12:21:51 UTC 2010

Hi Roger,

Hmmm, you aren't giving us enough detail to help you figure this out.

Are you sure you have the number set correctly for the particular
*display*you are viewing?

You mention "thumbnail"... that shouldn't be relevant to the issue. If you
change the display to another version of the image does it display all the
images?

The more info you give us, the easier it will be to help.

Shai