[support] Experience with Kaltura?

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Thu Oct 7 15:39:34 UTC 2010

Thanks for all the input. I'm currently weighing Kaltura against using
Amazon S3 for storage and something else for transcoding. Video has
support for S3 and, as you mentioned, Zencoder. I'd rather just plug up
Kaltura and get on with it, though.

Steve, can you elaborate on what kind of bad experience you had? Was it
an issue with support? Performance? Code quality? Integration issues?
... And with what versions of relevant components were you working?