[support] How do I make an external http call to a function within a custom module?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 23:41:30 UTC 2010

Ignore

"I want to send an http call to a java servlet which will do some
additional processing for order fulfillment and once complete it will
return the name of the file which it just created."

Like I said originally "How do I make an external http call to a
function within a custom module?"

To further clarify "How do I make an (external to Drupal) http call to
a function within a drupal custom module?"

John

--
John J. Mitchell