[support] CSS Problem

Amit Vyas vyasamit2007 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:58:15 UTC 2010

Enable the css_aggregation and it will start loading in your page. Clear the
cache after enabling the aggregation. You can enable it
from admin/settings/performance. Still you don't find it then uninstall the
module and reinstall it.

Let me know if you find any difficulties.

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Hans Langouche <hans.langouche at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Have you saved the admin/settings/date_popup page ?  I noticed it
> doesn't get set automatically.
>
> HnLn
>
> On 14/10/2010 7:02, A-NO-NE Music wrote:
> > Hi all, this is kinda newbie question.  Drupal 6.19.
> >
> > One of the CSS files, datepicker.css is not getting loaded even though
> all other Date module CSS are loaded.  If copy/paste the code of the CSS to
> my custom theme CSS, everything works.  How do I correct this problem?
>  Thanks in advance.
> >

> > --
> > - Hiro
> >
> > Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
> > http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com

Regards,
Amit Vyas

Email  : amit.vyas at blisstering.com