[support] a.active issue

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Oct 16 18:37:28 UTC 2010

This must be another newbie question.  I just themed from a scratch and having a problem with a.active.

Say this is an Image Gallery.  When it is http://mysite.com/image then a.active works fine in the Primary Menu, but as soon as I go deeper, http://mysite.com/image/tid/nn, it won't work anymore.  When I was building static website, I used javascript for this to work.  What is the Drupal way to remedy this?  I don't think writing my own javascript solves this since other sections are just http://mysite.com/node/nnnn.

Thanks in advance.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com