[support] nice menu as primary links flyout not working

Benjamin Jacob ben4asterisk at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 15:18:16 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I am using nice menus and have configured it to be my primary links (using "print theme_nice_menu_primary_links($primary_links)" in my page.tpl.php).
Things are working with two levels of heirarchy

\/

But when I add C as a child of B, I expect it to flyout to the right, but unfortunately it just drops down too.
Also, in my nice menu, I don't see the arrows that usually show up when I expose the nice menu in one of the regions.

I am not too familiar with CSS, so can anyone who knows about this help me out here?

- Ben