[support] 2 themes at once

Trevor Twining trevortwining at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 22:23:31 UTC 2010

Hi Roger,

If you're logged in as admin (or a user with the 'select different theme' permission), you can choose a theme that can only be seen by that user.

That should give you the flexibility you're looking for.

Having said that, it's still somewhat dangerous to be working from your live site. Do you have a means of setting up a development environment on your local machine? That would be the preferred approach. More details here: http://drupal.org/setting-up-development-environment

Hope this helps!

Trevor