[support] Drush help

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Mon Oct 25 17:48:39 UTC 2010

1. It would seem from your note that you've installed drush in the
server root. That seems strange.

2. I'm not a Drush wizard, but I tried running your command (not sure
what it's meant to do). My drush works for me (I use it every day), and
I got an empty array, too. So it looks like there's nothing wrong with
your drush. Rather, your command is wrong.