[support] Error messages in Drupal 7 upgrade

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 25 20:08:18 UTC 2010

Hi. I'm getting the following error messages when I Edit content on a
Drupal page, version 7.
Notice: Undefined index: description in field_multiple_value_form()
(line 146 of/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/es/modules/field/field.form.inc).
Notice: Undefined index: required in field_multiple_value_form() (line
164 of/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/es/modules/field/field.form.inc).
Notice: Undefined index: required in field_multiple_value_form() (line
193 of/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/es/modules/field/field.form.inc).

I just upgraded a small test Drupal 6 site to Drupal 7. I'm using the
Bartik 7.0-beta2 theme.

I can't get the dropdown menus in the Main Menu tabs, Primary Links to
drop down. I only get the link to the page specified for the parent
link. This worked fine in Drupal 6.

Suggestions would be very welcome.
Regards,
Bill