[support] Why would one role be able to click collapsible fieldsets....and another role couldn't?

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Wed Oct 27 18:01:21 UTC 2010

I know the answer to this is blindingly obvious but I've been very deep
in the drupal forest in the last few weeks and can't see any individual
trees anymore!

High role (admin!) can see clickable link which expands a fieldset.
Log out
Log in as any other role - link has turned into red text, no link, can't
expand.

is it something on the permissions page that would do this?

it's not my template...I do have a couple of php conditionals wrapping
the fieldset but it's nothing to do with roles

<?php if ($node->field_team_coordinates[0]['value']) : ?>
<?php if ($page != 0): ?>

1. only show fieldset if field is filled out
2. only show fieldset on node view, not on index pages, teasers, etc.

what could be un-hyperlinking the fieldset?

Neil