[support] Problem quickly deleting 90,000 product nodes

Don donald at fane.com
Fri Oct 29 17:43:05 UTC 2010

Thanks for the reply Brian. I'd thought of looking up the setting for
content administration but not for vbo.
I switched it to batch mode and then back, and it worked in short bursts
of partial lists. Neither of the modules recommended were ready for that
many nodes. I was getting a lot of out of memory errors last night in
the mysql include. I'll look into debugging when I get some time.  I've
worked with vbo before and I'm pretty familiar with its internals.

-Don-
dpickerel