[support] Access user/role after login

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 29 22:39:57 UTC 2010

Thanks Brian.
Yes that seems to be what's needed.
I'll explore the creation of landing pages.

I do not mind if it needs additional modules, any clean way of achieving
it would be a great help. I haven't found any suitable modules for this.
Yes pre login is the awkward part.

I don't have the understanding of Drupal yet to set up  filter blocks
(with menus) by role, is there a tut on how to do that sort of thing?

What if member's login produced a menu from which a user/role could be
selected and to access that required another password.. would that work?
If so how would I set up the second password request.
Thanks
Roger