[support] Youtube video playing twice

Lior Chefetz liorchefetz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:16:09 UTC 2010

wow... check this wierd bug. YouTube Video will autoplay, then two seconds
later I can hear the audio start again in the background. Pausing the player
only stops one instance of the video/audio. It's only on Internet Explorer.
No probelms with Firefox.
Here it is:
http://www.dorchadashla.org/bina/talk/stalking-caring

The way the video is implemented:
I have a cck field with Embedded Media Field (emfield). the editor paste a
youTube URL.
The page is themed as node-content_type_name.tpl.php, where I print the code
with:

<!--field_bina_speaker_video -->
<?php if ($node->field_bina_speaker_video[0]['view']): ?>
<?php print $node->field_bina_speaker_video[0]['view']?>
<?php endif; ?>

Someone had it happen to him, but there are no comments.
http://drupal.org/node/835182

help! thank you!
Leo