[support] Enabling Clean URLs in 6.19

Don donald at fane.com
Sun Sep 5 19:00:11 UTC 2010

  The other two are
| ||AllowOverride All
     AccessFileName .htaccess|
(http://drupal.org/node/15365)
|which can be set differently depending on whether or not you want it
site wide or per virtual host
and I usually set FollowSymLink, though this node recommends a better way.
http://drupal.org/node/656022
Make sure you also run a page with phpinfo() to make sure the
mod_rewrite module is actually loading.

Sorry I'm not more detailed, I'm usually surprised when it works, so
formulas may vary. I've included link to smarter people than me.

-Don-