[support] Lightbox2 problem

Paul Wilson paulwilson05 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 23:59:01 UTC 2010

how do I unsubscribe

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Luc <Luc at dzinelabs.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon list,
>
> I've configured my 403 and 404 errors using the Custom error module
> but i've encountered a problem when using it with Lightbox2.
>
> The custom 403 page displays the login ability in the list as default
> by the Custom error module. However when i click on the login, the
> lightbox pops up but only shows a white box. Opacity is set at .8.
>
> When i disable the login support and click on the login, i get a
> standard 403 page.
>
> How i can get the lightbox to work on the error?
>

> --
> Regards,
>  Luc
>
> http://www.dzinelabs.com
>
> My bookmarks:
> http://delicious.com/Dzinelabs

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential information and
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all
copies of the transmission.