[support] reCaptcha is locking me out of my site

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:24:23 UTC 2010

Thanks, I will ask my sysadmin to do this. Is there another way?

I don't remember exactly what I did when installing/setting up  reCaptcha,
because I did it just before I went away on vacation. (Not smart, I know!)
Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com
www.boxofrain.com
212-937-7654

"Everything that seems far-fetched is true, and everything plausible is
invented.” -- John Norfolk