[support] Example of Book Page

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 15 23:37:08 UTC 2010

   I'm brand new to Drupal and trying to learn it enough to migrate my
company Web site to it from straight .xhtml/.css. I'm not a professional
coder, but have developed scientific applications over the years in FORTRAN,
C, and now Python. I'm also partial to the command line interface and use
GUIs with less enthusiasm.

   I'll have a lot of questions where pointers to where I can read the
answers are what I need. Right now, I'm reading the content handbook and
would like to see an example of a book page/content type so I can better
understand if it would be appropriate for me.

Thanks,

Rich