[support] Example of Book Page

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 15 23:53:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010, Ryan LeTulle wrote:

> As one of your learning methods I would suggest *Using Drupal*.
> http://www.amazon.com/Using-Drupal-Angela-Byron/dp/0596515804/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284594249&sr=8-1

Ryan,

   Thank you. I've spent a ton of money on software books over the years and
have found too many to be obsolete by the time they hit the shelves because
the software has changed from the version the author used.

   Regardless, I'll take a look at it. I know my collection of Python books
is still useful despite the advanced versions shipping with Slackware, so
perhaps the Drupal book will still be useful, too, for version 6.19.

Rich