[support] Example of Book Page

Scott Holmes scott at bscottholmes.com
Thu Sep 16 01:07:37 UTC 2010

I doubt you'll find any structural difference between a "Page" and a
"Book Page" as both are nodes.  The default behaviour can be customized.
By default the only real difference in behaviour is that a book page
displays links to the next/previous pages in a book.  A book is merely a
collection of nodes assigned to a book.  If you have the book module
installed it is possible to assign a preexisting page to a book.