[support] about location and Gmap

Gerő Zoltán gezope at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 23:00:40 UTC 2010

Hi all!

We are making a Drupal site about shops. We made a map about these with GMap
module. We let users to add their own location, with Location module. (We
can see them on user_location View, so it also works.)

*The question is: how to mix them? How to make a map with all the shops
(which are nodes, and easy to list them on the map), AND with the user's own
location?* Every user should only see his own location. We should make it as
a new View?

I'm sure we are not the only ones who have this problem, and I'm also sure
that others solved it before - sorry if you are bored about someone asks it
again. It is also perfect if you give me useful links!

Any suggestion is welcome!
Thanks for all,
gezope