[support] Views slideshow per row

Jacob Roufa jacob.roufa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:30:14 UTC 2010

Hey Idan,

You should just be able to do exactly what you said, using Galleria and
displaying nodes instead of fields. Build a node-[nodetype].tpl.php file in
your theme directory and use that for fine-grained control over how your
nodes display. The view, using nodes, will pick up on the layout in the
.tpl.php file.

Cheers!

Jake Roufa
208.557.9390