[support] CCK forms and Import/Exporting to Excel

brendan, fresh-off hello at fresh-off.com
Mon Sep 20 20:40:37 UTC 2010

*Thanks Ceooph!*
*Admittedly, I'm on the edges of my technicial knowledge, but hopefully I'll
be able to figure out how to use node_import. After looking around, I
came across "Views Excel Export". Are you familiar with that module - and if
so - might that be a good way to export data from user created surveys?*
*
*
*Thanks,
Brendan*