[support] advanced forum: how can I split answers to pages?

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:26:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm using advanced_forum module, and I am quite satisfied,
except for one thing:

I have noticed, all answers are on the same page. If a certain
forum-topic has 45 answers, they are all on the same page, that
page is quite long and if there are many pictures, it takes long
time to generate the page. How could I force advanced_forum
to split answers let's say to 20 per pages?

I checked Administer > Content management > Forums and there
is "Topics per page: 25". But I did not find anything like
"Answers per page", or "Replies per page". I also checked
advanced_forum settings, but did not find anything relevant...

Jarry