[support] Is Drupal Appropriate for Our Site?

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:43:26 UTC 2010

Maybe, but I tend to look for the ways that I can integrate the business
into the site and vice versa.  Unity.  Otherwise, it seems the site is
always out of date amongst other things.  So far, I have found Drupal
extremely suitable for satisfying that requirement very easily.  IMO Every
business should constantly look for new ways to engage their online
customers.

Drupal is definitely not the only choice and isn't the best choice for
everything, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out for very basic websites
either. :)

Ryan LeTulle

bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter.com/bayousoft <http://www.twitter.com/bayousoft>