[support] Is Drupal Appropriate for Our Site?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 25 18:29:33 UTC 2010

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010, Ryan LeTulle wrote:

> Forgot to ask.  Will you be hosting the new site on Linux with CL access?

Ryan,

   Linux is all we've used for more than a dozen years. The site is currently
hosted by our ISP and I access it via ftp (ncftp, actually). When I add a
back-end database and CMS I'll move it to a friend's server. I could build
another host here specifically to hold apache and the web site, but that
would take more administrative time to keep secure and that's not where I
make money.

Rich