[support] String conversion

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:23:57 UTC 2011

Hi
I have a below string.
*PHP, HTML, SQL*
Want to convert it to
*'PHP', 'HTML', 'SQL'*

I tried to write a function to do it as below. If I print the function
output it prints properly.
If same function output I use for SQL query as below I get warning.

Query:    SELECT skillid FROM {resubmt_skills}   WHERE
resubmt_skills.skillname IN (%s)", $fSkill
Warning:   SELECT skillid FROM resubmt_skills WHERE resubmt_skills.skillname
IN (\'ITI\',\' PHP\'))) in
C:\MyWeb6.20\wamp\www\livejobs1\sites\default\modules\resume_search\resume_search.module
on line 140.

Looks it has extra forward slashes. How can I overcome this.

Thanks
Austin