[support] authenticate with email in place of name

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Tue Apr 12 20:09:21 UTC 2011

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:15:59 -0400
Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> You could roll your own custom module and use the API hooks to do
> it. You could even use logintoboggan to determine what you needed
> to do.  I don't think there is another module to do it and if
> there is you should consider its quality as compared to
> logintoboggan.

I already had some code that overlap some functionality of
logintoboggan (redirect according to rules and some other parameters)
and so the alternative was finding something much simpler than
logintoboggan or add few lines to the existing code.

I did the later nearly cutting&pasting code from logintoboggan.

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it