[support] Fwd: "Read more" edit

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 14 00:40:32 UTC 2011

<:avglsdata id=avglsdata>
You're about 2 hours too late. I discovered that myself, as you can see in my
code. I had to do that today, so thought I would post it to give him an idea.

Nancy

From: Shai Gluskin

See my full response at:

http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/support/2011-April/017477.html

With string overrides, the problem is that there may be markup, or even
replacement tokens inside the t() function. For the replacement to work, you
need get the whole contents of the existing text in the t(), which often means
finding it in the code.

In this case, what is in the t() function is:

Read more<span class="element-invisible"