[support] Views Blog List Page

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 17 00:45:07 UTC 2011

<:avglsdata id=avglsdata>
The larger images are just attached files. You can do that with ther core Upload
module (probably adding ImageCache).

Does the date trick (I've also seen small calendars used) really look difficult?
Try a bit of CSS using the background: url();  technique.

A little bit of CSS will take care of better than half of making Drupal look
"custom." CSS is your friend. CSS is far more important to a Drupaller than
PHP or Views.

Nancy

From: Ayath ULLAH
I've got views setup with a path to show up my blog post content types in
descending order. And for each blog post to show a node teaser with a read more
link.

At the moment it looks a little plain.