[support] General Drupal question

Warren Vail warren at vailtech.net
Thu Apr 28 23:36:35 UTC 2011

I notice you didn't suggest Taxonomy as a solution for Departments, is
that something we can look forward to seeing depricated soon?  Are there
trends of this kind showing up in Drupal discussions? You know, things
on the way in, things on the way out?  Perhaps you can give us a list of
each?

Warren Vail