[support] Favorite modules - recommendation

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Sat Apr 30 15:49:41 UTC 2011

Hello Jeff.

Thank you very much for your time on this thread. I really appreciate
all your comments .

IN another list I asked why users stay with Drupal and the answers
confirm what I have decided, that what makes Drupal be th ebest
option is the support of the community, it is something that had made
some other Open Source projects to be the winners.

Too old? We are all young in our minds always. Maybe our bodies are
changing and are getting old but I am sure we always will be young
poeple, with lot of energy indie of us.

I will try during the weekend all the comments and advise all of you
have told me. I would like to start the week maybe with a new
installation, more solid and that maybe could be the foundation for
what I would like to accomplish.

Thank you all for your help.

Have a nice weekend.

Jorge Biquez