[support] Portfolio page suggestions in Drupal 7

Cesar Covarrubias cesar at consultcdc.com
Mon Aug 1 02:55:38 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am working on a site for a client (construction) and they would like
to setup a portfolio page to display some of their work. The goal is to
list all the jobs he's worked on and somehow show pictures for some of
the jobs. Ideally I  would want the following format:

Title
Description
Image floating left or right of the Description

The obvious choice is some sort of image gallery, but as I am still
fairly new to Drupal, I want to know if there are some better choices.
If an image gallery is best, what image module would be best that I can
embed a particular gallery?

Thanks for your assistance ahead of time.

--
Very Respectfully,
Cesar Covarrubias