[support] iPad and ckEditor

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 17:54:59 UTC 2011

It's a problem with iOS version of Safari and the lack of support for
content editable area:

http://cksource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18317
<http://cksource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18317>

There's also this:

http://drupal.org/node/961522

I have seen stuff posted on Apple's site about it, but it usually ends
up getting deleted. My guess is this is something they won't support.
Instead an app will have to be made so that they can get that almighty
$$$$$.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net