[support] Deciding which view based on argument?

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 1 23:02:18 UTC 2011

You didn't say whether this is Views 2 or 3, but the result would be the same. Set up the View to show the result of your choices, or just show empty text. Then add an attachment (search DO for instructions) for the other View, inheriting arguments. so that it shows empty text if it is one of the chosen values.

I don't recall off the top of my head if the "empty" stuff allows PHP code, but, if so, you could call the other view that way.

Nancy