[support] Deciding which view based on argument?

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Tue Aug 2 08:08:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, 1 Aug 2011, Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:

> Attachments were added in Views 2 and they are really powerful. In Views 3
> they are much easier to set up. Earl hit the bullseye with that feature. I'm
> not sure I'd call it nesting so much as stacking.

Question:

While looking for another module, I came across Taxonomy Views Integrator
(http://drupal.org/project/tvi).
I've never used that, but it does look like it would allow what I want,
although potentially with more work.

Your suggestion seems like it might be cleaner, and possibly easier to
maintain when adding terms and such, but I'm curious what your thoughts
might be of that module for my purposes.

Thanks

Luke