[support] Matching a term if it belongs to another term (views)

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Wed Aug 3 03:42:22 UTC 2011

It does, thanks.

and you're welcome on the taxonomy views integrator module.:)
I am still thinking that Nancy's solution might be better for this sort of
thing though, at least to the person who maintains the site after the
original designer.  Consider, that with a view attached view, it is pretty
easy to track down how what is being done is being done.  This module adds
a layer of simplicity, but in doing that, it makes the workflow more murky
I think.
At least, that is my impression.

Luke