[support] Google Check out is not processing and its showing "The website cannot display the page" error after clicking Google checkout

mahesh gajabar mahesh143an at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:28:27 UTC 2011

Hi,
        I done shopping with ubercart defalut checkout and test payment
method .Its working fine.  To test google checkout I made changes in
configuartion checkout settings and disabled defalut check out button of
ubercart. I am getting Google Check Out button as shown in attached pic.
When I click on it its showing me "The website cannot display the page".

      I have saved the settings in Google Check Out settings page also.(
Merchant  ID and Merchant Key ). Saved http://xyz.com/google_checkout in
callback API of google check out page . Still its giving me this error.
Whats wrong with this?