[support] integration with external mailing lists?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:03:55 UTC 2011

Hello,

Does anyone know which external mailing lists integrate well [low
effort] with Drupal? I'm looking for a mailing list system that my
client(s) can use that provides nice tracking like: URL specific
click-statistics for each news letter, reads per issue, unsubscribes per
mailing... you know, all that good stuff that websites like: constant
contact and list-rocket provide.

I'm guessing that someone has already made a good connector to the
user-profiles to one or more of these. Obviously one would want a
check-box in Drupal's account admin pages to opt in/out of the mailing
list(s).

Thank you for your ideas and support!

Best,

Sebastian.