[support] github analog

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Aug 4 04:13:50 UTC 2011

It's not clear what you're asking.  You want to store your Drupal site's
code base in git, or you want to use Drupal to replicate GitHub?

Drupal.org is now running a Git server, but the setup for it is
decidedly non-trivial and there are a fair number of custom bits.  It's
all publicly available code, I believe, but I would not recommend it.

If you just want to manage your site's code base through GitHub, that's
quite simple and a lot of people do that now, myself included.

--Larry Garfield