[support] Portfolio page suggestions in Drupal 7

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 8 00:03:51 UTC 2011

Well, anyone with an account on DO may create documentation. It's an entirely volunteer effort. If you don't do it, who will?

Having said that, understand that there are many ways to do something in Drupal. And I have seen people dismiss as unusable what someone else thinks is great - but then don't offer their "better" solution. And galleries are one of those things that each person seems to take very personally.

Nancy

From: tony maciejowski