[support] views help overwriting a field

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Aug 11 17:55:01 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am using drupal 7 and views 7

 I would like to make a view using the file field. I can get it to display
the complete path to the file name
Sites/default/files/filename.mp3
I have it displaying the file name as a link using a token that is shown in
the view, but I would like it to say
"download - filename.mp3" and maybe the file size
As a link.

No matter what I try I can not get the file name to be shown and the link
snows up as
Site.com/filename.org
And not the complete path, do I need to put sites/default/files/ in
manually? I hope not as I shuld be able to get the path to the file it is
there I've seen it and when the link is the file name the path is correct.

Thanks for any help.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: