[support] views help overwriting a field

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Aug 11 22:17:06 UTC 2011

I changed the formatter to url
Checked output as a link
Put
[field_file]
In the path area
And download in the replacement text area

This worked, so how can I have the link use the file name in the link?
I'm just about there.
Should I add the file field again and use generic format and add it again or
will that just mess things up?

What I want to end up is
Download filename

I also want to change this in the
Taxonomy term view to say download filename in stead of just a file name as
a link.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: