[support] very dissappointed with part of drupal 7

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Aug 11 22:37:55 UTC 2011

I am trying to create an action to send email when a page is created. The
fields are accessible, but I can not access any of the tokens. It is not
accessible with my screen reader window-eyes http://www.gwmicro.com version
7.5.1 using drupal 7

I see the following and none of it will appear as clickable links or
anything. Would some one be willing to send me a list of all of the tokens I
can use in the subject and body? I'll just manually ad them. I have troed it
in ie 8 and firefox version 5.

Click a token to insert it into the field you've last clicked.
NAME
TOKEN
DESCRIPTION
Array
Tokens related to arrays of strings.
Content types
Tokens related to content types.
Current date
Tokens related to the current date and time.
Current page
Tokens related to the current page request.
Current user
Tokens related to the currently logged in user.
Dates
Tokens related to times and dates.
Files
Tokens related to uploaded files.
Menu links
Tokens related to menu links.
Menus
Tokens related to menus.
Nodes
Tokens related to individual content items, or "nodes".
Random
Tokens related to random data.
Site information
Tokens for site-wide settings and other global information.
Taxonomy terms
Tokens related to taxonomy terms.
URL
Tokens related to URLs.
Users
Tokens related to individual user accounts.
Vocabularies
Tokens related to taxonomy vocabularies.

Thank you

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: