[support] Help with Multisite

EPA WC epawcweb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:47:39 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am relatively new to Drupal. I have Drupal 6.20 installed on Ubuntu
11.04 using repository. I tried to get multisite support going
according to instructions found online. I've created new database for
each of the new sites and copied files from default to new site
folders using:
sudo cp -r /etc/drupal/6/sites/default /etc/drupal/6/sites/site1.net.
I tried to access it in the browser with
http://localhost/drupal6/sites/site1.net/ but it gave me "Forbidden"
permission error. I did change the permission of the folder using
"chmod 666". Can someone help me out or point me to the right
direction?

Thanks!
Tom