[support] Help with Multisite

EPA WC epawcweb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 19:36:25 UTC 2011

Thanks Jamie and Nancy. So let's say I have two sites called site1 and
site2 and I want to make them subdirectory sites on my single drupal
installation. I don't have domain names set up at all. But I want to
be able to access these sites with localhost or my ip address with
/site1 or /site2. How do I go about configuring apache and etc/hosts
file to make this simple scenario work?

Thanks!
Tom