[support] Drupal 7 and Adsense

Bert Van Kets mailing at vankets.com
Mon Aug 15 10:08:59 UTC 2011

I'm moving a site from D6 to D7. Ad the site is using Adsense I need to
get this running in D7 too.
I fail to get the Adsense module (https://drupal.org/project/adsense)
running on my local machine. Nothing shows up in the source of the page,
except for some comments. I'd expect at least some javascript. It
doesn't matter whether I log out or not, the result is the same.

As the Adsense module is still in development and looks like a quick
version port, I wonder what the experiences are from other people.
Do any of you have success integrating Adsense in your D7 sites?
What module are you using?

Thanks.

Bert