[support] Blocks on user pages

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 21:14:19 UTC 2011

It depends on whether a user is logged in or not.

When I add a block only to the listed pages:
users/*

And a user is logged in, then the block appears in
example.com/users/username
and also appears in
example.com/user

When I add an additional block, only listed on the pages:
user
then the block appears only on the example.com/user page, if no user is
logged in.
Does that help?

Ursula