[support] Theme css

tony maciejowski tony at tony-mac.com
Mon Aug 15 23:56:26 UTC 2011

I suspect that the css in my theme is somehow not configured correctly. Now
when I do changes in the CSS I don't see the  changes on my site even though
I can see the proper and edited css files on the server. When I look in
chrome developer tools (or firefox firebug)  I see weird css file names
 .... see attached. Any ideas or similar experience?
Thanks

--

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
tony at tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*