[support] Mail Problem on Drupal 7

Prkos prkos at prkos.hr
Tue Aug 16 19:10:42 UTC 2011

Does the site email domain match the website domain? Some spam filters
mark emails as suspicious if those domains don't match.

If the site informs you the message has been sent and you can see the
entry in the Database log but the mail doesn't arrive most likely it's
something to do with email configuration and spam filters. Check the
mail log of your email server, find the message in the queue and see
what status it has (if you have access to your email server).

Mihaela